Tuesday, October 4, 2011

internships

1st Internship:

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NCSOFT&cws=1&rid=577

((Arena.net created GuildWars, a popular game which has lasted many years, and is currently developing GuildWars 2))

I have chosen to apply to Arena.net as they are a well-known and semi-large gaming company that still focuses on only one project at a time. The level of detail, and amount of work they place into every element of their games is astounding, and I love the idea of working on games with the company who has given me one of my favorite games, and is working on the game at the top of my watch list.

2nd Internship:

((Internship sheet provided by Gadspy))

The second place I will apply is Palm Coast Imports. I would work at Palm Coast Imports as a means of developing skill working with 3-D programs in a professional setting to create marketable models. The experience would be invaluable for making the jump from student to professional.

3rd Internship:

Crew Training International

The third location I will apply for is Crew Training International. Although it says knowledge of 3ds Max is required, 3ds is an offshoot of Maya and I should be able to make the transition fairly easily. I choose this internship due to its involvement with 3-D criteria, but also because it has been known to hire interns in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment